sábado, 1 de mayo de 2010

New project, old blog

Fortunately Google guys have a lot of disk space and my old blog hasn't been dropped yet!

I started this blog two years ago without a clear purpose to share some general thoughts, tricks, and to try to improve my writing level in English (typical Spanish!) and as many blogs, the blog was abandoned.

Today, I reopen the blog to write about a new personal project. What project? I'm not sure at this moment, but is for sure that the project exists.



The blog's name source, via Microsiervos

For the last years I've been having the pleasure to work in interesting projects, with state of art technologies, sometimes with the responsibility of evaluate and choose them as Software Architect. In my free time I have read several books, blogs, articles, workshops, worked in small conferences and thinks like that, important stuff but no "real" development work.

Nowadays the situation is different, I'm working in a static phase of an old project, most of the time in maintenance tasks and, although I think you can learn and become a better professional in all situations, I have the feeling that I must start something and evaluate new technologies and paradigms.

So this is the motivation of the new era of the blog, share the steps and thoughts of the new project, wish me luck!

2 comentarios:

ialcazar dijo...

Good luck...I will look forward to your posts!

juanfri dijo...

Gracias Isra, intentaré ser constante ;)